Monday 27 July 2009

Interesting article.


I found an interesting article about Sabine while I was browsing some random stuff in the sports section. Basically, the article tells us about the milestones that Sabine has reached since she started playing professional tennis. It also gives us an idea of what might be in store for her in the future asfar as tennis is concerned! It was a great read.

You can read the complete article here - Will Sabine Lisicki be Germany's new Steffi Graf?

I wonder if such articles add to the pressure that she might already be experiencing or if they help to motivate her to prove herself even more. I hope its the latter one :)

PS:- Today we will find out who Sabine's first round opponent in the Bank of the West Classic tournament is. I will update her results and schedule widget as soon as I find out, so dont forget to regularly check the blog :)

1 comment:

  1. http://steffi-graf.net/en/?p=530

    Have you seen this article written by Steffi Graf herself? It's about Sabine :)

    ReplyDelete